How to Apply
We are currently accepting applications for the 2024 – 2025 school year.
Welcome to the Inspire World American School career page. We employ self-motivated, energetic, creative and inspiring educators who are a qualified and licensed in their home country. Our focus is on providing a positive, professional and energetic environment for our students, parents and faculty.
Our teachers continually find ways to develop and grow as professional educators. We prioritize student learning at IWAS and expect our faculty to have the same philosophy.
Please review the below requirements prior to applying to ensure you meet our basic expectations for our teaching staff.
1. Minimum Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree preferred
2. Qualified, active licensed teacher in home country
3. Minimum two years experience teaching in international school or in your home country
4. Background check in home country
5. Provide a minimum of two references
6. Experience with the American curriculum.
To apply, please click on one of the vacant position below to submit your information and CV.
Physical Education Teacher
The Physical Education Teacher is responsible for planning and implementing physical education activities, monitoring students, and evaluating student outcomes. Physical Education in the elementary school generally emphasizes sports-related skills, movement patterns, games, and fitness activities. The Physical Education Teacher records and maintains student information. He or she is responsible for communicating with all parties involved in the education of the student.
- Ensure implementation of Inspire World American School’s mission, visionand core values
- Unwavering belief that all students can learn and achieve success in school
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to foster positive working relationships between students and adults alike
- Able to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Working knowledge in using Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint (or pages, numbers, and keynote if using Apple/MAC products)
- Strong organizational and time-management skill
- Attend and participate in IWAS’s staff meetings as required
- Attend and participate in IWAS’s training programs as required
- Prepare/set up gym prior to the first day of school.
- Set up equipment prior to class.
- Provide an atmosphere and environment conducive to the intellectual, physical, social, and emotional development of students.
- Prepare and implement lessons plans
- Establish and enforce rules of conduct; supervise students in the sports area.
- Demonstrate skills being taught; assist students in performing skills.
- Teach safety rules related to each activity.
- Assess fitness levels; perform fitness testing twice a year.
- Team teach with another Physical Education Teacher
- Research and order equipment as necessary
- Monitor and evaluate student skill levels and outcomes.
- Maintain student records following established procedures and practices.
- Communicate and interact with students, parents, staff, and the community.
- Monitor use and care of equipment, materials, and facilities.
- Prepare lesson plans and materials for substitute teachers; include class lists, and any special instructions related to students’ special needs.
- Create emergency lesson plans as required.
- Maintain regular, on-time, attendance.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- Fluent English skills
- Valid teaching license from home country
- Clean criminal background check
- Minimum of 2 years teaching experience
- Positive and cooperative attitude towards students, parents and staff
The Lead Teacher and Principal will evaluate the Art Teacher each year. The evaluation will be based on the IWAS duties and responsibilities listed above. Information for the evaluation will be gathered from the administration, faculty and staff of Inspire World American School.
School Support Positions
All positions in our teaching department have been filled for the 2023 – 2024 school year. If you would like to submit your CV for future consideration, please click on the box below.