How to Apply
Welcome to the Inspire World American School career page. We employ self-motivated, energetic, creative and inspiring educators who are a qualified and licensed in their home country. Our focus is on providing a positive, professional and energetic environment for our students, parents and faculty.
Our teachers continually find ways to develop and grow as professional educators. We prioritize student learning at IWAS and expect our faculty to have the same philosophy.
Please review the below requirements prior to applying to ensure you meet our basic expectations for our teaching staff.
1. Minimum Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree preferred
2. Qualified, active licensed teacher in home country
3. Minimum two years experience teaching in international school or in your home country
4. Background check in home country
5. Provide a minimum of two references
6. Experience with the American curriculum.
To apply, please click on one of the vacant position below to submit your information and CV.
School Support Positions
All positions in our teaching department have been filled for the 2023 – 2024 school year. If you would like to submit your CV for future consideration, please click on the box below.